Morning Drop-Off Procedures
• Student supervision is only provided between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Students should not be dropped off unless adult supervision is visibly present to accept students.
• Parking is not permitted in the pick-up or drop-off line.
• Do not park in the parking lot to use the crosswalk during drop-off and pick-up times. Only utilize the drop-off and pick-up lines. Students will not be permitted to use the crosswalk during drop-off and pick-up times.
• The Sand Path Road entrance is to be utilized for buses only (morning and afternoon). This area will be locked at 7:30 a.m. daily.
• Pre-K through 3rd grade car riders are to be dropped off at the front of the school beginning at 7:30 a.m. Please follow all directions given by faculty and staff members.
- Pull forward until told to stop and students remain in your vehicle until instructed to exit.
- Students should exit the vehicle from the passenger side when told to do so and go immediately to the sidewalk.
- Students will enter the building at the appropriate door .
- Do not pass.
- Do not park in the line.
- Fourth through eighth grade car riders will be dropped off behind the lunchroom entering from the gym parking lot (one way only). Please follow all directions given by faculty and staff members.
- Students will enter the building using the playground sidewalk.
- Exit the vehicle from the driver’s side of the car.
- Do not pass.
*** Combination Grade Level Families will be allowed to drop off at the designated area for the YOUNGEST grade level child during morning drop-off ONLY.